About Your First Visit
We look forward to meeting you at your initial complimentary consultation at our office. You will be welcomed by our friendly staff, and a treatment coordinator will help you get acquainted with our office.
Next, Dr. Clinebell or Dr. Anderson will perform a detailed exam and talk with you to go over any initial questions or concerns.
This exam and discussion will allow our orthodontists to determine if now is the right time to begin treatment. If you are ready, we will take photographs and a 3D x-ray to provide the doctors with the best information to properly diagnose and plan your case while you are here.
Once the doctors have created your plan, they will provide you with your treatment options and explain all the details of your treatment including time and cost.
We will answer all your questions and go over our convenient financing options including low down payments, flexible monthly payments, and interest free financing. Our goal is to provide you with all the information so that you can make the most informed decision about your treatment.
Additionally, if time and circumstance allows, we are happy to start your treatment the same day to make things as convenient for you as possible!
Questions Commonly Asked:
During your first visit, we’ll address the following questions covering the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask other questions, too.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any baby teeth or permanent teeth need to be removed?
- Do any other specialists need to be involved to get the best outcome?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?